Saturday 9 October 2010

Order a header!

So, You want a header ? No Problemo! Just Complete the following table:
Oh, And Its FREE!:

  • Name:
  • Blog URL:
  • Colours:
  • Any Patterns?:
  • Penguins(If a specific, Please provide URL(Link) ):
  • Fonts:
  • Text:
  • Colour of text:
  • Any type of background?:
  • Width:
  • Height:
  • Anything else ?:
  • And, if you have a Custom logo ordered, Ask me and I'll put it in!

Just copy the table into the comment form below and add the answers!

2 comments:

  1. Name: Joshua
    Blog URL: newcpcheatsinfo.wordpres.com/
    Colours: Any apart from pink
    Any Patterns?: the blue stipes on your graphics site
    Penguins(If a specific, Please provide URL(Link) ): Nope just a rare looking one
    Fonts: halloween
    Text: any
    Colour of text: Green/black
    Any type of background?: any
    Width: about the size of a normal banner
    Height:about the size of a normal banner
    Anything else ?: nope hope i get this before halloween!
    send the graphic to me at email joshualonghurst.cool@gmail.com
    Thanks Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Buffy
    Blog URL: http://buffy1011sblog.com
    Colours: Match my sites theme OR scary Halloween colors
    Any Patterns?: Idk, anything spooky/matches my theme.
    Penguins(If a specific, Please provide URL(Link) ): http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/Buffy1011oncp/Mehpenguin.png
    Fonts: Cp's Halloween font
    Text: Buffy's CP Cheats Site (underneath that: ~With Buffy1011 and Friends~)
    Colour of text: whatever looks best, or just matchy with my theme. ;)
    Any type of background?: A room in cp, I guess, or otherwise idk.
    Width: 900+
    Height: 201 (or 200 xD)
    Anything else ?:
    All I need is the link, just comment it on my site if you want. And thanks a lot! I must be spamming your order thingy xD!

    ReplyDelete